A Stellar Shotgun Mic Built to Handle Any Environment!
The RODE NTG-3 shotgun condenser microphone gives you uncompromising performance in even the toughest of conditions, at a very friendly price! The NTG-3 is very moisture-resistant, and its low handling noise and self-noise properties make it great for film and broadcast applications in the field. This highly sensitive mic provides "you are there" sound quality and ultra-reliable performance while rejecting RF interference successfully. A water-resistant aluminum storage cylinder, wind shield, pouch, and mic clip are included with the RODE NTG-3.RODE NTG-3 Condenser Shotgun Microphone at a Glance:
- Built for any environment
- Lightweight, low-noise
- Suitable storage
Built for any environment
Using a technology known as RF-bias, the Rode NTG-3 is almost completely resistant to moisture, making it ideal for recording in any demanding environments where condensation is an issue. Be it in a tropical rainforest, arid desert, or sub-zero snowstorm, the NTG-3 can be relied on to faithfully record audio where traditional condenser microphones would fail.
In addition to its robust properties, the NTG-3 combines very low weight (163g), a durable anti-glare finish, and incredibly low handling and self-noise (13dBA) to become RODE's premier A/V microphone.
When not in use, the NTG-3 can be stored away in the included weather-resistant aluminium storage cylinder, providing additional protection when travelling and storing the microphone.
- Designed to withstand adverse environmental conditions
- Very low self-noise
- Extremely low handling noise
- High level of immunity to radio frequency interference
- True condenser (external RF biased)
- High sensitivity
- Superior broadcast sound quality
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Water-resistant aluminium storage cylinder, wind shield, zip pouch, and microphone clip included
- Requires +48V phantom power