Iconic Analog Synth Sound - on Steroids!
Not everyone can afford a classic hardware synthesizer masterpiece, and not everyone has the space to haul one around for whenever inspiration strikes. But luckily for all of us, GForce went ahead and took their first-rate modeling know-how and made a virtual instrument that delivers iconic analog sound plus modern functionality: the Minimonsta.
And even though Minimonsta delivers that 3-oscillator analog sound you crave, it goes further than replicating a classic synth. There's a lot more than "clone" stuff going on here. The GForce Minimonsta virtual synth begins with classic analog synthesizer sound and adds an onslaught of cool new features. For starters, instead of giving you just one LFO - the Minimonsta lets you assign an LFO to just about any original parameter. That includes resonance, filter cutoff, individual oscillator volumes, and even each envelope parameter. Plus, each LFO also has sync, delay, and several shapes. What's more, on every parameter you can apply an LFO as well as an extra ADSR. And for the home run here, the Minimonsta lets you assign MIDI modulation to any classic parameter for serious creative possibilities.
When you want a virtual version of a classic analog synthesizer, you've got quite the powerhouse with the GForce Minimonsta. It's the perfect complement to your favorite piece of recording software - perfect for inspiring a host of new songs or for giving you the perfect sonic layer for your existing material. Best yet, you get all of these famed sounds at a steal of a plug-in price.GForce Minimonsta Virtual Synth Plug-in Features at a Glance:
- Analog-modeled plug-in of an iconic analog monosynth
- Includes all original features, including 3 oscillators and 4-pole, 24dB/octave filter
- Additional LFO and ADSR for modulation of almost every parameter
- Vast MIDI control possibilities
- Monophonic, polyphonic, legato, and unison trigger modes
- Fully programmable, with over 6,000 factory patches
- Real-time morphing between up to 12 patches via keyboard control
- External input allows filter to be used as plug-in effect
- Delay effect
- Full automation support
- Works on Mac and PC as an RTAS, an AU, or a VST plug-in