The Trick to Getting Killer Guitar Tone!
One of the best-kept secrets of getting great guitar tone is running effects in parallel. Blend a dry signal with your distortion and you get the fuzz or breakup you want, without sacrificing the bite and definition of your tone. Run reverb and chorus or delay in parallel, and you get all the glimmer and shine of your time-based effects without the muddiness you'd get if you run them in series. To pull off these exciting effects, you need a guitar signal mixer that will let you combine each effect into a single mono or stereo signal that you can send to your amp. The RJM Music Mini Line Mixer is the perfect companion piece to your audio loop switcher. Small enough to fit on your pedalboard, the Mini Line Mixer lets you combine up to four stereo signals into a single stereo or mono output. And since the Mini Line Mixer, like all RJM Music gear, uses top-of-the-line components, you don't have to worry about signal degradation or noise.RJM Music Mini Line Mixer Guitar Signal Summing Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- Combines up to 4 stereo or mono signals into a single stereo or mono output
- Lets you run your effects in parallel with your dry signal to avoid tone loss
- High-quality, low-noise components used throughout
- Internal voltage conversion provides maximum headroom
- Small size (4" x 4" x 1.5") easily fits in pedalboards
- Includes 120V power supply