Control Your Entire Guitar Rig from One MIDI Controller!
The RJM Mini Amp Gizmo is the missing link between your MIDI controller and your amp. With a single MIDI cable, this small footprint adapter lets you control the footswitchable features of your amp from your MIDI-equipped effects pedal or the same MIDI controller you use to control your effects modules. All you need is the right adapter between the Mini Amp Gizmo your amplifiers and your set. You can break out its 8-pin output to four 1.4" TRS plugs or any number of manufacturer-specific footswitch inputs. With up to eight switches that support latch and momentary switching circuitry, the Mini Amp Gizmo lets you control even highly complex amplifiers.
By using only high-quality relays and electrically isolated switching jacks, the Mini Amp Gizmo protects your sound from nasty ground loop hums. Storage for a total of 256 different programs lets you quickly reconfigure the Mini Amp Gizmo for use with different setups. Programming the Mini Amp Gizmo is just a matter of accessing its intuitive front panel buttons and LEDs, and the whole process takes only seconds to complete. And the entire unit is contained in a low profile, powder-coated steel case that's completely roadworthy.
Note:To make sure that the Mini Amp Gizmo is compatible with your amplifier, give your Sweetwater Sales Engineer a call at (800) 222-4700.RJM Mini Amp Gizmo MIDI to Amplifier Footswitch Controller Features:
- Easy programmability using the front panel buttons and LEDs
- Control virtually every amp on the market
- 8-pin DIN switching jack makes it easy to connect to any amp
- High quality relays are used to provide the most compatible switching
- Both latching and momentary switching supported
- Stores 256 programs
- Transfer program data to and from a computer or between 2 Mini Amp Gizmos
- Solid and durable powder-coated steel case
- AC adapter included
- MIDI in/out/thru
- 1 x 8-pin to amplifier out