Correct Audio and Timing — Even Inside Chords!
You know what a timesaver (and lifesaver) pitch- and time-correction can be. Now, your life just got even easier! Celemony's Melodyne Editor software not only gives you the power and precision to pull notes into perfection; it even allows you to fix audio within chords! That's right — you can access notes inside polyphonic material and make those guitars, pianos, and other instruments shine! Plus, Celemony made it easy to work inside of Melodyne Editor. You'll appreciate the intuitive user interface plus the way you work with notes. Does that magical take just have too many flaws to be a keeper? You'll change your tune when you have Melodyne Editor in your arsenal!
How does Melodyne Editor do the impossible? How does it actually let you get inside the chords? That's where Celemony's impressive DNA (Direct Note Access) comes in. DNA analyzes chords, splits them into their individual notes, and lets you work with the pitch of each of those notes. You won't believe how well this software works in real-world appllications; really, no studio (large or small) should be without it. Melodyne Editor also lets you transpose notes, change timing, and even change formants, for perfect results everytime. Amazing!Celemony Melodyne Editor Audio Pitch and Time Correction Software Features at a Glance:
- Powerful adjustment tool lets you polish audio tracks
- Automatic and manual timing and note length correction
- Automatic and manual pitch and pitch drift correction
- Formant and pitch modulation editing
- MIDI file export
- DNA Direct Note Access technology lets you adjust notes in polyphonic audio!
- Easy to use, logical layout makes navigation ultra-simple
- Stand-alone mode or integration into DAWs using RTAS, VST, or AU format plugins
- Compatible with both Mac and PC operating systems