Ultimate Imaging Control, Impeccable Waves Sound Quality
If you want to make sure that your listeners hear deep and full bass from your projects, regardless of the speakers they're listening on, then you need the Waves MaxxBass bass enhancement plug-in. This easy-to-use processor creates the effect of low bass frequencies by creating harmonics that are related to your audio's fundamental frequencies. This trick of psycho-acoustics makes you perceive powerful low bass without those low frequencies actually being present - without eating up the headroom of your mix! Your mixes will translate to small-speaker systems and retain their punch and depth. Waves MaxxBass is also a must-have tool that Sweetwater recommends for producers, sound designers and post production engineers. For deep, natural sounding bass that can be heard on the smallest of speaker systems, check out Waves MaxxBass.
Enhance bass without upsetting your mix
MaxxBass technology precisely calculates the overtones of the missing fundamentals, then adds them back into the mix. As these overtones are within the frequency range of the speaker, they are reproduced, you hear them, and your brain "fills in" the missing fundamentals. Interestingly, Waves' algorithm creates the perception of fat, beefy bass without adding any bass frequencies. MaxxBass is, in effect, allowing you to "hear" bass frequencies lower than those actually being reproduced. Magic? No, it's just MaxxBass exploiting a well-known psychoacoustic phenomenon to give you fat bottom bass.Waves MaxxBass Features at a Glance:
- Can extend the bass response of your audio up to 1.5 octaves!
- Adds punch and depth while preserving the character and dynamic range of the original signal
- Up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution for transparent processing
- Simple interface makes it easy to get the right sound without much tweaking
- Great to adding punch and depth to music, excels at adding power and intensity to sound design and post production