Akai Professional's mobile MPC Groove Box!
The Akai Professional MPC1000 is a feature-packed, thoroughly modern sampling drum machine and 64-track MIDI sequencer equipped with features, functions and facilities to let you explore new musical ideas without restriction.Akai Professional MPC1000 at a Glance:
- A full MPC in a laptop size
- The pad feel and features of the MPC60
- Full-featured, with famous Akai interface, effects and sampling ease
A full MPC in a laptop size
The MPC1000 is Akai Professional's most portable MPC yet. About the size of a laptop, the MPC1000 is the MPC you can take on the road with you, without the weight and awkwardness of larger models. The MPC1000 delivers the MPC's legendary 'feel' and 'groove' so that you can be sure that your beats and sequences just swing in a rugged, dependable 'switch on and work' and 'out the carton' solution to computer sequencer headaches.
The pad feel and features of the MPC60
The Akai Professional MPC1000 features the sixteen characteristic velocity and pressure sensitive pads - an established (and essential) component of the MPC series since its inception! It also features the original MP60's intuitive transport and locate controls, the MPC1000's unique NOTE REPEAT function plus new additions such as the two Q-Link sliders that allow real-time interaction with tuning, filter cutoff, layer switching, attack and decay.
Full-featured, with famous Akai Professional interface
The MPC1000 features a well established, friendly and intuitive user interface, two separate multi-effects processors (plus a master output effects processor!), resonant multi-mode filters, 4-way sample layering and velocity switching per pad. Other MPC1000 features include two MIDI ins and 32 MIDI channels via the two MIDI outputs, multiple audio outputs as standard, footswitch inputs for 'hands-free' control.
- Established friendly and intuitive user interface of MPC series
- Easy-to-use MIDI sequencer/drum sampler offering a great alternative to complex computer based products
- Velocity and pressure sensitive pads for expressive programming
- A 16 levels function giving you one sound on all pads with varied level, tuning, attack, decay or filter per pad
- Two separate effects processors and one main out effect
- 4-pole filters (two 2-pole filters) filtering for each of the 32 voices.
- Two Q-Link sliders for realtime performance control.
- 2 x MIDI In and 2 x MIDI Out
- 32 MIDI channels
- 16Mb RAM standard, expandable to 128Mb .
- Internal preset sounds in flash.
- Save/load your sound and sequence data to/from Compact Flash.
- Portable laptop size