Vintage Console Preamp Sound for Mics and Instruments!
Plug your mic or instrument into Miktek's astounding MPA-201 preamp and find out what your studio sound has been missing! This discrete 2-channel preamp includes six custom Miktek transformers, so you get absolutely premium-quality performance from the instrument and mic inputs plus the outputs. Variable impedance lets you use any and all of your favorite mics, while a 70dB gain range makes the MPA-201 great for everything from dynamics to condensers to ribbons. You'll also appreciate this preamp's variable highpass filter, phase switch, and classy VU meters. The MPA-201 also includes digital peak meters, for maximum control.
Miktek MPA-201 2-channel Mic/Instrument Preamp Features:
- Class A discrete vintage-style design
- Custom-design transformers
- Linear response 1dB down at 10Hz and 1dB down at 20kHz
- 48-volt phantom power
- Variable highpass filter
- Phase switch
- Impedance sector allows for 300, 600, or 1,200-ohm load.
- Direct input with separate input transformer
- Large meters switchable to display input and output levels
- +4 XLR balanced outputs plus -10dB 1/4" output allow you to send to direct monitor
- Heavy-duty metal construction with steel chassis and milled aluminum front panel