Connect Your KMI Gear to Your Hardware Synths!
Add MIDI I/O to your Keith McMillen Instruments controller with the MIDI Expander! The KMI MIDI Expander was created by Keith McMillen Instruments for the specific purpose of letting you hook your KMI SoftStep, 12 Step, QuNeo, or other control surface to your hardware synths and MIDI-equipped effects modules. The way it works is simple: you just attach your KMI controller to the MIDI Expander via standard USB. The MIDI Expander then converts the class-compliant MIDI data running to and from your controller via a pair of conventional 5-pin MIDI ports. That's it! Connecting your KMI gear to your hardware really is that easy with a Keith McMillen Instruments MIDI Expander!Keith McMillen Instruments MIDI Expander USB/MIDI Bridge Features:
- The ideal way to connect your KMI control surface to your MIDI-based hardware synths and effects
- Simple, rugged, and easy-to-use converter between class-compliant MIDI over USB to conventional 5-pin MIDI I/O
- True plug-and-play operation - hook it up and you're ready to go
- Completely bus powered operation means no need for extra cables and bulky power supplies
- No computer required for operation
- LED indicators let you easily check power connectivity as well as MIDI in and out activity
- Confirmed compatibility with SoftStep, 12 Step, QuNeo, and other KMI controllers
- Dimensions: 4" x 1.25" x 1.25"
- Weight: 2.5 oz.