Super-playable Ring Mod!
Shake it up with a Moog MF Ring Minifooger effects pedal. Based on the Moogerfooger MF-102, the best-selling ring mod to date, Moog's MF Ring brings this strange, creative, and often chaotic effect to your pedalboard. Weird harmonics, choral dissonance, octave noise, synth lead tone, and more - it's all in the MF Ring. Better still, you can hook up any compatible expression pedal to take on-the-fly control of your effect, creating glitchy sweeps, pitch shifts, and other cool modulations with your Moog Minifooger MF Ring pedal.
Minifooger: real Moog effects packed into compact pedals
With their compact, pedalboard-friendly designs, Moog's Minifooger pedals are a perfect fit for your pedalboard. Their extended frequency ranges make these effects sound great on more than just guitar too - they're excellent for bass, keyboards, and more. True analog signal paths give you the superior sound quality and the unique idiosyncrasies that make vintage pedals so cool. What's more, each of these pedals features a CV input that lets you hook up a Moog expression pedal or synth to take over various parameters.Moog MF Ring Minifooger Analog Ring Modulation Pedal Features:
- A fantastic analog ring modulation pedal based on the Moogerfooger MF-102
- Tone control adds musical flexibility that's far beyond typical ring modulation
- Easily go from octaves, beating, and chorus in a scale to electro-insanity
- Tune and voice the frequency control to the key that best fits your music
- Connect an expression pedal to control frequency on the fly for key changes and funky sound effects
- Compact design comfortably fits any pedalboard
- Great for guitar, bass, keyboards, and more
- True-bypass switching preserves your tone
- Runs on standard 9-volt batteries or optional power supply