Amazing Analog Delay!
The Moog Minifooger MF Delay is one of those rare effects pedals that can totally reinvent your rig. Using four analog bucket brigade chips, the MF Delay lets you dial in up to 700ms of clear, naturally blooming delay that decays naturally and smoothly into an almost reverb-like tail. At shorter settings, the MF Delay can give you classic slap-back echo, and onboard drive control lets you rough up your sound with a bit of extra grit. Cooler still, you can hook up an expression pedal to take control of feedback or delay time, allowing you to easily create swells and flanging, and tape delay-type effects with your Moog MF Delay pedal.
Minifooger: real Moog effects packed into compact pedals
With their compact, pedalboard-friendly designs, Moog's Minifooger pedals are a perfect fit for your pedalboard. Their extended frequency ranges make these effects sound great on more than just guitar too - they're excellent for bass, keyboards, and more. True analog signal paths give you the superior sound quality and the unique idiosyncrasies that make vintage pedals so cool. What's more, each of these pedals features a CV input that lets you hook up a Moog expression pedal or synth to take over various parameters.Moog MF Delay Minifooger Series Analog Delay Pedal Features:
- Awesome analog delay featuring 4 bucket brigade chips and a vintage compander
- Over 22dB of drive lets you add classic boost and coloration to your sound
- Zero to infinite feedback range for limitless delay options
- Max control lets you totally cut out dry signal if desired
- Add an expression pedal to control time or feedback on the fly for swells and tape distortion effects
- Compact design comfortably fits any pedalboard
- Great for guitar, bass, keyboards, and more
- True-bypass switching preserves your tone
- Runs on standard 9-volt batteries or optional power supply