Classic Tone Shaping
NOTE: This product requires that you have an iLok account for authorization, although it does not require a physical iLok key. Please call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer if you have questions.
The Softube ME1B midrange EQ plug-in brings the sound of classic Pultec EQ to your native DAW. When you want the detail and vibe that hardware EQ is known for, but with the convenience and flexibility of a plug-in, the ME1B is the EQ for you. The ME1B is modeled after the legendary Pultec MEQ-5 midrange equalizer, prized for its warm and harmonically-rich character. Far from being a "surgical" EQ, the ME1B is ideal for gentle tone-shaping and enhancement of individual instruments or over a mix bus. True to its Pultec heritage, the ME1B offers boosting of low and high frequencies, and cutting of mid frequencies. The resulting EQ curves add instant magic to vocals and drums, or anything else that needs a warm glow to sit in your mix.
The Softube ME1B midrange EQ plug-in models the analog behavior of Pultec EQs, with the flexibility to use as many in your sessions as your computer can handle - and because the ME1B is very processor-friendly, you may just end up using it on every track in your next mix!Softube ME1B Native Features at a Glance:
- Pultec-style EQ curves give your recordings instant class
- Created with the direction of designers at Lydkraft/Tube-Tech for the highest accuracy and sonic quality
- Extremely accurate modeling of analog components gives you the sound of hardware with the convenience of software
- Straightforward, intuitive interface helps you stay focused on your music, not on your EQ settings
- Wide range of selectable frequencies makes the ME1B a great EQ for almost any sound