Zildjian Low Volume Cymbals!
Zildjian L80 Low Volume cymbals are real cymbals that play at reduced volume - up to 80% less volume, thanks to a unique perforated pattern. That means you can play them exactly how you play any other cymbal, using any stick, mallet, or technique. The full decay is there, and they respond to your every playing nuance. Many Sweetwater drummers use L80 Low Volume cymbals with their acoustic kits for reduced volume in pit work or worship bands. And of course, they're the obvious solution for quiet rehearsals and late-night practice at home. Get real cymbal feel and sound at reduced volume, with L80 Low Volume cymbals.
Zildjian L80 Low Volume LV468 Box Set Features at a Glance:
- Sounds and responds like a real acoustic cymbal
- Up to 80% less volume than traditional cymbals
- Play with any any stick, mallet, or technique
- Perfect for practice and low-volume rehearsals and performances
- This boxed set includes:
- 14" L80 Low Volume Hi-hat pair
- 16" L80 Low Volume Crash
- 18" L80 Low Volume Crash Ride