Serious Power Plus Front-end Tube Warmth!
The Hartke LH1000 is a 1000-watt bass amplifier head featuring a classic 12AX7 Class A tube front end with a solid-state output. Portable and roadworthy, the Hartke LH1000 offers both treble and bass shelving, so you can give its warm tone the edge you want. You can also tweak the bright and limiter switches to shape your sound even further. Rackmount it for the ultimate in convenience, and then plug in - there is a front-panel XLR balanced direct output, a rear-panel 1/4" effects loop, and a 1/4" output connector on the Hartke LH1000.
Hartke LH1000 1000-watt Bass Amplifier Head at a Glance:
- 1000 watts with a tube front end design and tonal shaping
- Rugged metal, rackmountable chassis makes it road-ready
1000 watts with a tube front end design and tonal shaping
The LH1000 features a classic 12AX7 Class A tube front end design with a solid-state output. It's designed to drive the Hartke HyDrive cabs, but it offers up more than enough power and tone control to drive whatever cabinet you want. Shape the LH1000's warm sound using the treble and bass shelving; you'll also enjoy getting your hands on bright and limiter switches for further control.
Rugged metal, rackmountable chassis makes it road-ready
Hartke gave the LH1000 a rugged metal chassis and added a steel faceplate and handles, so it's ready to take whatever kind of abuse you can dish out. For the most convenience in getting to the gig and back, you can rackmount the Hartke LH1000 - it takes up only two rackspaces.
- 1000 watts of power
- Classic 12AX7 High Voltage Class A tube preamp circuit
- Bass and treble shelving, plus mid-peak EQ controls
- Selectable bright switch for added high frequency response
- Selectable limiter switch with LED indicator
- Front panel XLR balanced direct output
- Rear panel 1/4" effects loop
- 1/4" output connectors
- 2-rackspace metal chassis with steel faceplate and handles