Heavy-duty Speaker Stand
The K&M 21436 speaker stand is made from heavy-duty aluminum. The leg tubing has a diameter of 1.378" with large, stable fixed-foot end caps. Laser-bore holes and durable plastic saddle washers improve the friction between the legs and braces, and prevent finish scratches. A compact clamp with a convenient push-button system gives you easy, ergonomic stand-height adjustment. A locking screw delivers additional stability and vibration-free speaker mounting. Perfect for bands, DJs, presenters, houses of worship, and more, the K&M 21436 breaks down into a lightweight easy-to-transport unit.K&M 21436 Speaker Stand Features at a Glance:
- Locking screw with push-button height adjustment system
- Height adjusts from 51.968" to 79.527"
- Heavy-duty tube legs with cross braces
- Pull-out guard for extension tube
- Load capacity: 88.106 lbs.
- Integral anti-shock component gives you vibration-free speaker mounting