Pro-quality Boom Stand for Stage or Studio
The K&M 21430 Overhead Microphone Stand is a heavy-duty stand with precise positioning that any pro studio can rely on day in, day out. You can trust your most delicate mics to the 21430 Overhead Microphone Stand, because its 22-pound cast-metal base gives this stand a very low center of gravity. It has lockable castor wheels for easy placement, an extendable boom arm with a 6.6-pound. counterweight, and an additional mini-boom arm that's fully adjustable regardless of the position of the main boom. The K&M 21430 Overhead Mic Stand is ready for years of work.K&M 21430 Overhead Microphone Stand Features:
- Heavy-duty boom microphone stand for studio or stage
- Very low center of gravity prevents tipping, thanks to the 2-pound cast metal base
- Three lockable castor wheels for easy positioning
- Main rod extends to over 6.5'
- Extendable boom arm with 6.6-pound counterweight makes it easy to work with with larger microphones
- Additional mini-boom arm is fully adjustable regardless of the main boom arm position