Stereo Mixing Keyboard Amplifier!
The perfect combination of power and value, the Roland KC-350 is ideal for medium-sized gigs. The Roland KC-350 features a 120-watt amplifier with convenient 3-band EQ, new Output Select and Shape switch features, plus a Subwoofer output for extra low end. The Roland KC-350 can also be connected to mixing consoles via its 1/4" phone Line output.
Stereo Link Capabilities
The Roland KC-350 include Roland's Stereo Link feature for chaining two amplifiers. Using a single cable, you can connect two KC amps for true stereo sound while controlling them both from the amp nearest you on stage.
Want more low end? Simply add an optional subwoofer like Roland's new KCW-1 to the Roland KC-350. Connections are easy, thanks to the Subwoofer output found on all new Roland KC amps. Now even the most affordable models can sound huge!
Made for the Road
Roland's KC-350 is built for life on the road. All Roland KC amps have built-in handles for easier transportation and a rugged design with heavy-duty carpeting, protective edges and an all-metal grille.
- Stereo mixing keyboard amp with 120-watt/12" speaker and horn tweeter
- Output Select feature and convenient Shape switch for tonal adjustment
- 3-band EQ and Subwoofer output compatible with new KCW-1
- 1/4" phone output for connection to recording devices
- Stereo Link In/Out for chaining two KC-350s for stereo applications