Solid-sounding Hats Anyone Can Love!
This Zildjian 15" K Series Light hi-hat pair of cymbals lets you tap into the wonderfully expressive K series sound. Originally developed by Kerope Zildjian in nineteenth century Turkey, the deep, dry, and shimmering sound of K series cymbals has been a mainstay of jazz drumming, finding favor among such legendary drummers as Art Blakey, Elvin Jones, and Tony Williams. Thanks to its medium top/heavy bottom configuration, you can count on your 15" K Series Light hi-hat pair to deliver a solid "chick" sound and a low-pitch open ring with fast decay. Discover a whole new range of hi-hat sound and get your Zildjian 15" K Series hi-hat pair of cymbals from Sweetwater.
Cast bronze cymbals provide premium tone and projection
Made from a secret alloy (comprised of copper, tin, and traces of silver), this Zildjian 15" K Series Light hi-hat pair was individually cast and shaped via a complex sequence of heating, rolling, shaping, hammering, and lathing. It's painstaking techniques and traditional methods like this that give each Zildjian 15" K Series Light hi-hat pair its unique tone and broad range of expression. Cast bronze cymbals such as the 15" K Series Light hi-hat pair present you with a rich, full-bodied sound that only improves with age. They also provide you with exceptional projection, clarity, and durability that far outstrips most other cymbals.Zildjian 15" K Series Light Hi-hat Pair Cymbals Features:
- A great set of hi-hats for jazz and other contemporary musical styles
- Medium thin top, medium bottom
- Hammered and lathed surface allows sound to ring out with full dynamic expression
- Traditional finish looks stunning and patinas naturally
- Perfect for players of all skill levels
- Made using traditional techniques developed in the nineteenth century by Kerope Zildjian