The '65 Jaguar Is Back!
With your hands on the Fender American Vintage '65 Jaguar solidbody electric guitar, you'll understand why 1965 was such a special year for the iconic Jag. Fender based the American Vintage Series on actual vintage guitars from their past, to bring you a period-correct '65 Jag that plays like a modern classic. The American Vintage '65 Jaguar is built just like an original - you get an alder body, a '60s C-shaped maple neck, a laminated-rosewood fingerboard, and vintage-style appointments throughout. And with a duo of specially-voiced American Vintage '65 Jaguar single-coil pickups, your favorite amplifier will love the Fender American Vintage '65 Jaguar as much as you do.Fender American Vintage '65 Jaguar Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- American Vintage Series means period-accurate details
- Beauty, tone, and playability
- Vintage-style pickups provide classic tone
Fender spared no expense in creating the American Vintage Series, and you'll see it in the American Vintage '65 Jaguar. To make it as vintage-accurate as possible, Fender restored original tooling dies, voiced new pickups, and even reformulated vintage finishes based on actual vintage examples. The result is a guitar that not only looks accurate - it feels like you're playing a well-worn-in classic that's been waiting to be re-discovered.Beauty, tone, and playability
With Fender's American Vintage '65 Jaguar, there's genius in the details. This beloved short-scale guitar's beauty, tone, and playability are no accident. It starts with the lightweight alder body, the classic 3-ply white pickguard, and a thin Fender Flash Coat nitrocellulose lacquer finish. Then, there's the highly playable C-profile maple neck with its round-laminated rosewood fingerboard and 22 vintage-style frets, unique sounding single-coil pickups, floating tremolo with lock button, intricate switching system, and more. If you're a fan of '60s Jags, the Fender American Vintage '65 Jaguar is one drool-worthy axe.Vintage-style pickups provide classic tone
Fender wouldn't rest until the American Vintage '65 Jaguar sounded as vintage as it looks, so they got to work developing a special set of pickups specifically for the American Vintage Series. This Jag packs a duo of American Vintage '65 Jaguar single-coil pickups, specially wound to period-correct specs and tone. You get the same tonal versatility that made the Jaguar the legend it is today.Fender American Vintage '65 Jaguar Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- American Vintage Series Jaguar, based on the design of original 1965 Jags
- Vintage-style Flash Coat Lacquer finish is thinner than modern finishes, allowing the alder body to "breathe" and enhance tonally as it ages
- Mid '60s C-shaped neck plays fast
- Two specially-voiced American Vintage '65 Jaguar single-coil pickups are wound to match the sound and specs of original '60s pickups
- Aged plastic knobs and switchcaps complete the vintage look
- Comes with vintage '65 Jag strap, cable, and cloth; flatwound string set, '60s Jag information kit, bridge cover, vintage and modern owner's manuals, saddle height wrench
- Deluxe Vintage Black hard case included
Play a sweet blast from the past - the Fender American Vintage '65 Jaguar!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.