This 7-string Was Built to Shred!
The Jackson JS22-7 Dinky 7-string solidbody electric guitar was made to create dropped-tuned mayhem. The amazingly affordable JS22-7 Dinky serves up huge drop-tuned tone and massive sustain - courtesy of its basswood body, string-through-body tailpiece, and two high-output humbuckers. You'll relish the uber-playability of the maple speed neck and fat-fretted, 16" radius rosewood fingerboard that lets you chord blissfully and shred without the fear of fretting out. Say hello to your new weapon of choice: the Jackson JS22-7 Dinky 7-string.Jackson JS22-7 Dinky 7-string Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Maple neck and string-through-body tailpiece deliver massive sustain
- If looks could kill...
Every inch of the Jackson JS22-7 Dinky is set up for mammoth sustain. You get a 1-piece maple speed neck - one of the hardest tonewoods around - and a string-through-body tailpiece. Top that off with two attitude-laden high-output Jackson humbuckers, and you've got a recipe for serious sustain and tone.If looks could kill...
If you're after a guitar that looks as mean as it sounds, then Sweetwater has your axe. The Dinky body shape alone is enough to convey instant attitude. Throw in an arched top, Jackson's distinctive pointy headstock, and piranha tooth inlays, and you've got one arresting-looking guitar. The Jackson JS22-7 Dinky is one of the sharpest-looking guitars around; a serious axe-wielder's instrument of destruction.Jackson JS22-7 Dinky 7-string Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Lightweight and resonant basswood Dinky body conveys instant attitude
- Bolt-on 1-piece maple speed neck facilitates fast fretting
- Rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and piranha tooth position inlays
- Jackson's distinctive pointy headstock
- 2 high-output Jackson humbucking pickups
- Adjustable string-through compensated bridge delivers serious sustain