An Ideal Way for the Entire Band to Practice — Silently!
The JamHub BedRoom silent rehearsal studio provides enough input flexibility and mixing versatility to allow everyone in your band to enjoy silent practice — a real plus for those late-night rehearsal sessions. With 15 audio channels (including five stereo TRS inputs and five XLR mic inputs), the BedRoom gives you plenty of options to plug yourself and your bandmates in; a stage control lets you spread the sources out in the stereo field, giving each performer his or her own place in the mix. Onboard digital effects enhance the experience. You can even use the "R" section to create a stereo mix from the BedRoom to a recorder to re-live your rehearsals.JamHub BedRoom Silent Rehearsal Studio at a Glance:
- A great rehearsal tool for the whole band
- Take your place onstage — even in your headphones
- Each player enjoys a personalized mix
- Play more often and in more places
A great rehearsal tool for the whole band
The JamHub BedRoom silent rehearsal studio is designed with musicians in mind, new and old. It includes 15 audio channels (five stereo TRS and five XLR) for up to five musicians. Five stereo headphone outputs and one SoleMix remote output jacks (remote not included) are also onboard, making it easy to set up a jam quickly, and keep it going late into the night — even in an apartment or dorm.
Take your place onstage — even in your headphones
The stage control allows musicians to spread out sonically in the JamHub silent rehearsal studio. By spreading instruments and voices out in the stereo field, the JamHub engineers made it possible to place sound sources in their own unique spatial locations in the mix. This results in greater perceived clarity and detail.
Each player enjoys a personalized mix
Every section of the JamHub studio has its own SoleMix controls, which enable each headphone output jack to have a perfectly unique mix.
High-quality built-in effects
The internal stereo 24-bit effects engine gives you the ability to select one of 16 different global effects types. Plus, each SoleMix section has an effects return control, so each musician can decide how much of the effects engine he or she wants to hear. There are plenty of useful effect types: small rooms, large halls, delays, chorus, and more. JamHub even threw in a reverse reverb!
- 15 audio inputs for up to five musicians
- Five individual sections, each with a unique mix
- Five headphone jacks
- SoleMix controls in each section let every band member create a personalized mix
- One SoleMix remote connector (remote sold separately)
- 1-R switch lets you easily document your rehearsals
- Stage control gives each player a virtual location in the studio
- Built-in 24-bit stereo effects including reverbs, delays and modulation effects
- Power supply
- User's manual
- Dimensions: 11.11" x 6.77" x 2.19"
- Weight: 4.87 lbs.