Traditional Appointments — Timeless Design!
First introduced in 1960, the Fender Jazz Bass has withstood the test of time to become one of the most played and recorded instruments in musical history. True to the original, the '60s Jazz Bass is an affordable instrument that's designed with working musicians in mind. With its offset waist and fast-action neck, this J Bass is incredibly comfortable to play and lets you pull off extremely tight runs and grooves with ease. It also provides you with the fat and round sound you can only get from a pair of traditional Fender Jazz Bass pickups.Fender '60s Jazz Bass at a Glance:
- Timeless single-coil bass sound
- Shaped for comfort and performance
- Join the ranks of J Bass players
Whether you play rock or country, funk or blues, or (of course) jazz, the '60s Jazz Bass will deliver the tone you need. Since its inception, the Jazz Bass has come loaded with a pair of Fender's acclaimed single-coil bass pickups, which deliver the deep, rounded, and soulful sound you're looking for. And with individual volume controls for each pickup plus a master tone control, you'll be able to dial in the exact sound you want.Shaped for comfort and performance
One of the things that made the J Bass an instant hit with working bass players right off the bat was its narrow offset waist. Perfectly reproduced in this '60s Jazz Bass, this offset waist will make those extended shows much more comfortable. Speaking of comfort, not only is the '60s Jazz Bass's slim neck profile easy on your hand, it's also incredibly fast.Join the ranks of J Bass players
Pick up this '60s Jazz Bass and you're entering the company of some of the greatest bass players of all time. World-renown bassists including Jaco Pastorius, Geddy Lee, Marcus Miller, Victor Bailey, Sting, and Flea have all chosen the J Bass as their go-to axe. Whether you want smooth and rounded or punchy and growling, you'll get the sound and style you need from the Fender '60s Jazz Bass.Fender '60s Jazz Bass Features:
- A classic 4-string bass that's great for any playing style and musical genre
- Ash body with offset waist feels comfortable and provides plenty of natural sustain
- Slim, C-shaped maple neck is easy on your hand and delivers fast playing action
- 2 x alnico-magnet, single-coil pickups provide timeless J Bass tone
- Individual volume controls let you dial in a wide range of tone, including the classic scooped J Bass growl
- Deluxe gig bag included
Note: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.