A Faster, More Efficient Way to Correct Phase Problems
Say hello to the Waves InPhase Native phase-correction plug-in, and say goodbye to indistinct mixes and blurry stereo imaging. There are a lot of ways for phase problems to get introduced into your music: recording one source with multiple mics, tracking a direct bass signal along with mic'ing the speaker cabinet, or even when using hardware processors in a send/return scenario. All of these common studio techniques lead to small differences in the phase of your recorded tracks, which in turn lead to a lack of definition, clarity, and stereo separation in your mix - and Waves InPhase Native phase-correction plug-in is here to help.
InPhase by Waves makes correcting phase issues fast and easy - just insert InPhase onto one channel in your DAW software, tell InPhase which channel to compare it to, and you're ready to correct the phase issue. Dual waveform displays makes it simple to identify phase issues, as does the always-present phase correlation meter. You can move waveforms manually, or use the delay control to dial in the perfect amount of shift. While you could keep nudging your recordings track-by-track until all phase issues are worked out, you'll love how much faster and accurate the Wave InPhase Native phase-correction plug-in is!Waves InPhase Native Phase-correction Plug-in Features at a Glance:
- Phase correction plug-in with real-time waveform display
- Ideal for correcting phase issues caused by recording one source with multiple mics
- Great for aligning tracks with externally-processed signals
- Correlation meter lets you see how "in-phase" your signals are at a glance
- Live component included for use with Avid Venue-series live consoles