Eight Channels of Signature Focusrite Sound!
The Focusrite ISA828 microphone preamp puts eight of Focusrite's original ISA preamps into a compact 2U space, giving you amazing sound quality in a unit that's convenient for both your studio and your wallet. The ISA828 gives you a variable impedance circuit with several settings, and also includes eight line/four instrument inputs with high and low impedance options. Using 25-pin D-type connectors, this preamp is easy to interface with Pro Tools HD rigs, as well as many other recording systems and mixing consoles. Get the best for less! Plug into an ISA828.
Focusrite ISA 828 Microphone Preamp at a Glance:
- A remarkable, affordable preamp
- Line inputs, easy DAW integration
- Variable impedance
The ISA828 features eight original ISA transformer-based pre amps in a single robust 2U chassis, and offers the Focusrite signature sound at the lowest cost per channel to date. The eight ISA series transformer-based microphone preamps feature exactly the same vintage microphone preamplifier design as the original ISA110 module from Focusrite's critically acclaimed Forte console (including the original Lundahl L1538 transformer).Line inputs, easy DAW integration
The pre-amps are complemented by eight line inputs, four instrument inputs. Thanks to its convenient 25 pin D-Type connectors, the ISA828 also integrates quickly and seamlessly with Pro Tools HD, as well as other popular hard disk recorders and mixing desks.Variable impedance
The microphone input stage includes a variable impedance circuit, allowing the user to switch between four carefully selected input impedance settings. The original ISA110 setting is supplemented by three further impedance settings to perfectly match/creatively mismatch the pre amp with any microphone collection. The four front panel instrument inputs also feature high and low impedance options to provide a comprehensive and accessible DI solution. Insert switches are also featured on every channel, should the need arise to place extra processing between the pre amp and converter. Vintage design highpass filters are also provided on every channel.Focusrite ISA828 Microphone Preamp Features:
- Eight original Focusrite ISA transformer-based pre amps in a single 2U space
- Works seamlessly with Pro Tools, as well as other hard disc recorders and mixing consoles
- Switchable input impedance (four settings per channel) provides a range of response flavors.
- Eight line inputs with four front panel instrument inputs featuring high impedance options
- Switchable Insert points on every channel
- Vintage design highpass filters on every channel eliminate unwanted low frequencies without effecting the rest of the audio signal
- Six LED Input meters on all eight channels provide clear input metering independent of the DAW
- Sturdy 2U chassis