Stick This Session-saving Mic on Any Source!
If you need a highly-detailed condenser microphone you can squeeze into the tightest spaces to capture full-size sound, then the Blue Hummingbird belongs in your mic collection. The Hummingbird features Blue's B1 cardioid capsule - a capsule Sweetwater engineers have long trusted for capturing the nuances of acoustic guitars, the rich overtones of pianos, and the fine details of percussion instruments. What's more, its pivoting head lets you freely angle this capsule across 180 degrees of rotation, allowing you to aim your Hummingbird, without touching the stand. Next time you're struggling to mic up a hi-hat or to wedge a pair of pencil condensers into an upright piano, you'll be glad you picked up a Blue Hummingbird.
Blue Microphones Hummingbird Condenser Microphone Features:
- A unique microphone that makes capturing hard-to-reach sources easier
- Ideal for acoustic instruments such as upright pianos and tight drum kits
- Pivoting head allows for 180 degrees of rotation for recording at any angle
- Acclaimed B1 cardioid capsule blocks out off-axis noise and captures fine details
- Includes mic clip, foam wind-screen, and rigid carry case with foam lining
- Requires +48V phantom power