Overdrive? Distortion? Hey, Why Not Both?
The Wampler Hot Wired V2 does it all. From Nashville-style chickin' pickin' to heaping loads of fat, creamy distortion, this pedal serves up the perfect guitar tone for any occasion. This is the pedal Nashville studio session guitarist Brent Mason uses day-in and day-out. Two pedals in one - overdrive and distortion, the Hot Wired V2 is undoubtedly one of the most versatile pedals you'll ever plug into. Use either channel - or stack them for astonishingly ginormous sound. Versatile is far too weak a word to describe the Wampler Hot Wired V2. Plug in and be amazed.
Wampler Hot Wired V2 Overdrive/Distortion Guitar Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Built to Nashville session guitarist Brent Mason's exacting specifications
- High-grade film capacitors and resistors picked for their superior sound and response
- Two pedals in one, each with their own gain structure: volume/tone/gain (clean blend on channel 1)
- Bass boost switch on each channel (two additional stages)
- Battery connection and 9v power jack (barrel plug, adapter optional); power draw: 17mA
- Both channels can be used at the same time for ultimate "stacking" tones
- Completely true bypass; handmade in the USA