Get More Tonal Variety from This Touch-sensitive Overdrive
Based on a classic, the Electro-Harmonix Hot Tubes Nano overdrive pedal gives your guitar tone an edge. It's designed just like the original CMOS Hot Tubes pedal from the 1970's, and it's incredibly responsive to your playing dynamics. As you dig into your playing harder, the Hot Tubes Nano responds with aggression. Back off your volume control and it cleans up nicely, just like you'd expect from a tube amplifier. And if you're touchy about your tone (aren't we all?), there's even a tone circuit bypass switch that completely removes the tone circuit from your signal path. All this in a rugged die-cast chassis makes the Electro-Harmonix Hot Tubes Nano a sweet overdrive solution.
Electro-Harmonix Hot Tubes Nano Overdrive Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Overdrive pedal for electric guitar based on 1970's CMOS Hot Tubes pedal
- Very touch sensitive, giving your tone more life and depth based on your playing style
- Tone On/Off lets you bypass the tone circuit for an uncolored signal path
- True Bypass design doesn't degrade your guitar's signal
- 9V battery included, can also be powered by optional AC adapter (sold separately)