Get Your Tube-powered Thrills with This DeVille!
Plug into fantastic Fender tube tone! The 60-watt Hot Rod DeVille 212 III packs three distinctive channels of tube-fired Fender tones into a 2 x 12" combo that's perfect for the practice room, the stage, or the studio. You'll love the glistening clean sounds you coax from the Hot Rod DeVille 212 III. But if you switch to the drive channel, you'll experience that magical bluesy breakup. Choose the more drive channel for sweet, sustaining leads. You also get classic onboard spring reverb, an effects loop, and a handy extension-speaker jack. The 6L6-equipped Hot Rod DeVille 212 III pumps its power through two great-sounding Celestion speakers.
Fender built this Hot Rod DeVille 212 III to perform - and to look great doing it. The classy black-vinyl covering, Blackface-style grille cloth, stage-friendly front-reading controls, and updated badge make this combo the perfect combination of subtle and stunning. You'll also appreciate the Hot Rod DeVille 212 III's onstage functionality, thanks to a streamlined footswitch that lets you easily move between the amp's three channels.Fender Hot Rod DeVille 212 III 60-watt, 2 x 12" Tube Guitar Amplifier Combo Features at a Glance:
- 60-watt tube amp
- 2 x 12" Celestion G12P-80, 8-ohm speakers
- 3 x 12AX7 preamp tubes, 2 x 6L6 power tubes, and 1 x solid-state rectifier
- 2 inputs
- 3 selectable channels (normal, drive, and more drive)
- Presence, reverb, master volume, middle, bass, treble, drive select switch, drive volume, and bright switches
- Spring reverb effect and effects loop (preamp output and power amp input)
- Textured black-vinyl covering with Blackface-style black/silver grille cloth
- 2-button, 3-function footswitch included
- Amplifier cover included
Fender's Hot Rod DeVille 212 III puts true tube horsepower and a variety of great tones into a beautiful 2 x 12" package!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.