Practice Was NEVER This Fun!
GuitarPort is a unique combination of hardware and software tools that will connect your guitar and PC in a way you've never imagined before.
Ever wished you were laying down tracks in Electric Ladyland or any world-famous studio? GuitarPort can make that dream real. GuitarPort allows you to put yourself into classic recordings and famous studios via your PC. Plug your axe into the GuitarPort, plug the GuitarPort into your computer, and you're ready to go with a host of fantastic options.
The models are some of the best in the world! You get ten impeccable amp models, based on tone classics like a '53 Fender Wide Panel Deluxe or a '94 Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier, to cover a huge spectrum of inspiring tone.You can call up tablature and performance tips for particular tracks so you can get as close as you want to the original sound. But there's more to GuitarPort than just great tone. A built-in audio player lets you jam along with your favorite CDs and MP3s. It also includes a built-in chromatic tuner, an intelligent hum reducer, looping, and half speed playback for slowing down tracks without changing pitch.
When you join the GuitarPort Online Service (it's just $7.99 a month through Line 6), you can play along with hundreds of classic killer tracks recorded in the world's top studios via computer! Line 6 has gone to great lengths to create a massive library of original loops, grooves and covers of classic guitar songs using top notch players and, in some cases, exclusive remixed versions of the original artist masters (including Jimi Hendrix)! In addition, GuitarPort Online membership gives you access to an interactive community which includes licks, lessons, a massive tone library, guitar-centric news, and more.
GuitarPort is a revolutionary device that will take your guitar playing to new heights, helping you become a better and more versatile musician. Plus, it's a heck of a lot of fun!
Recording software - you can record with GuitarPort directly into any Direct Sound / MME compatible recording software. This includes applications from Cakewalk, Emagic, Steinberg, and Sonic Foundry among others.Line 6 GuitarPort Features:
- 10 amp models based on tone classics like '53 Fender Wide Panel Deluxe or '94 Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
- 24-bit converters
- 32-bit floating point DSP
- 24-bit USB audio interface for recording
- Built-in tuner and noise gate, plus
- Jam with CDs and MP3s, loop sections, and slow tracks down without changing pitch
- Massive Tone Library
- Online Tone Locker: organize your favorite tones online, so they can be available for you wherever you plug in. Share tones with other members.
- CD Tone Link
- Artist & Gear Info
- Chord & Lick of The Week: check out new chords and licks each week for another great source of musical inspiration as written by Ty Tabor, Albert Lee, Steve Lukather, Elliott Easton, Scott Henderson, Tim Pierce, Ted Green and more
- GuitarPort Online User Forums: Talk about tones, tunes, technique, gigs, gear, and just about anything else on - New Stuff Every Month!