Better Sound for Studio and Stage
Clarity - get it with Auralex's GRAMMA v2 series isolation risers. You've invested time and money in finding the right gear, so take a step towards getting the clarity and definition you need, be it from your studio monitoring setup or your favorite tube guitar amplifier. Using an isolation riser decouples your sound source from its surroundings, preventing low end waves from traveling through floors and walls, muddying up your sound, and masking the frequencies essential to sonic definition. Don't second guess your gear choices, get the clarity you want by putting an Auralex GRAMMA v2 isolation riser to work for you and your sound!
The GreatGRAMMA v2 is optimal for use onstage or in the studio under larger guitar and bass rigs. You get a clearer response from speakers and less low end radiating from the cabinets. It's also useful underneath a subwoofer to give you more definition from your main speakers and cleans up a room's response to low end frequencies. No matter what you put on it, isolating sound on stage means you can keep the volume lower, so you'll have less feedback and stage noise to deal with.Auralex GreatGRAMMA v2 Isolation Riser Features:
- Better mid- and low-frequency definition for clarity
- Isolates your gear from the floor to stop low end rumbles
- Gives you nearly total acoustic isolation for better tone
- New easy-grab handle for easy transport
- Road-ready carpet durable and rugged for years of use
- Lower profile for increased stability
- Supports most amps, speaker cabinets, subs, and monitors
In the studio or on the stage, the GreatGRAMMA v2 is your key to getting tonal clarity!