A Versatile Handheld Recorder with a Guitar Trainer Built in!
The TASCAM GT-R1 portable SD recorder and guitar trainer lets you record high-quality digital audio anywhere, or plug in your guitar or bass with great built-in effects. It's a great tool for songwriters! The GT-R1 includes built-in stereo microphones to capture incredibly detailed, 24-bit/48kHz audio. You can record to MP3 or WAV format. A built-in rhythm machine lets you set the groove internally, and an overdub mode gives you the power to put together a song from the ground up. Whether you're assembling your own tracks or learning new ones, the GT-R1 provides a powerful, convenient tool!TASCAM GT-R1 Portable SD Recorder and Guitar Trainer at a Glance:
- SD card and great features included
- Great trainer, small package
SD card and great features included
TASCAM's GT-R1 records in MP3 or WAV format, 16-bit or 24-bit. A generous 1GB SD card is included to get you started, and the USB 2.0 jack charges the recorder and copies your recordings to your PC or Mac. There's a low cut filter and analog limiter to keep levels under control, whether you're improvising in the studio or recording rehearsals or concerts.
Great trainer, small package
There's no better tool for learning new songs and solos than TASCAM's instrument trainers. Load MP3 files into the GT-R1 and plug in to play along. Loop a section of a solo with two button presses, then slow it down without changing the pitch. You can even switch on a Guitar or Bass canceller to play along with the original rhythm section. The GT-R1 also includes a chromatic tuner and metronome for practice and warmup.
- Portable stereo recording with built-in condenser microphones
- MP3 or WAV file recording, up to 24-bit/48kHz
- 1/4" instrument input for guitar or bass
- Amp simulation and multi-effects
- Over 80 rhythm tracks in a variety of styles
- Overdub function allows users to record over an existing track
- Powered microphone input
- Low-cut filter and analog limiter on input
- Loop and change the speed of music playback without changing the pitch to learn and transcribe new music
- Guitar and bass canceller allows musicians to play along
- Includes 1GB SD card and rechargeable battery
- USB 2.0 connection to computer for file transfer and charging