Stereo Sound for Your Amp Modeling Rig!
The Mission Engineering Gemini 2 powered guitar cabinet makes gigging out with stereo amp modelers and effects a piece of cake. This birch cabinet features a pair of internal 110-watt Class D power amplifiers, each of which drive a 12" woofer and a coaxial 1" tweeter, providing you with extremely transparent full-range sound. A flexible EmPower EQ onboard gives you the option of choosing a more traditional sound with smoother highs. And it gets even cooler. In additional to its analog inputs, the Gemini 2 offers you high-speed USB and class 2 stereo Bluetooth inputs, so you can play backing tracks or tap into software modeling and effects.
Mission Engineering Gemini 2 Powered 2 x 12" Speaker Cabinet at a Glance:
- Full range or guitar-amp range - it's your choice!
- Ultra flexible analog and digital I/O including Bluetooth
- Roadworthy birch cabinet you won't regret taking onstage
Several of the guitarists at Sweetwater were among the first to ditch their traditional guitar amplifiers and make the switch to some sort of amp modeler and a PA system. Full range PAs are particularly great when you want to play along to backing tracks or use a wilder set of effects. But we found that the added highs can run a bit harsh when you're going after more organic guitar tones. That's why we love the Gemini 2's EmPower EQ control, which allows you to blend between a flat EQ curve or a more typical guitar cab's present mids and rolled off highs. Between its 12" driver and its 1" coaxial tweeter, the Mission Engineering Gemini 2 lets you dial in the exact tonal response you need.Ultra flexible analog and digital I/O including Bluetooth
The Gemini 2 packs some mighty impressive I/O options. For starters, there's a pair of XLR combo jacks onboard for your stereo amp modeler or effects rig. Rotary effects, ping-pong delays, split clean/dirty amp rigs - you name it. If it's a 2-channel effect, then the Gemini 2 will make it come to life onstage. There's also a high-speed USB input and Class 2 stereo Bluetooth wireless onboard for playback from your computer or mobile device. And you can mix the digital and analog inputs together, making it super easy to play over backing tracks.Roadworthy birch cabinet you won't regret taking onstage
As convenient as plastic PA speakers may be to schlep around, nothing packs the punch of a real wood cabinet, which is why we're sure you're going to love the solid sound of the Gemini 2's 3/4" void-free baltic birch cabinet. Covered in high-quality black Tolex and a basket-weave speaker cover, this Mission Engineering cabinet doesn't just sound right onstage, it looks like it belongs there, too. And if you're rocking an Eleven Rack or a rackmount version of the Kemper Modeling Amp, you can always stick it in a matching Gemini H 19 rack head (sold separately) and you'll have a matched set.Mission Engineering Gemini 2 Powered 2 x 12" Speaker Cabinet Features:
- The perfect powered cabinet for your stereo guitar amp modeling rig
- 2 x 12" guitar cabinet with dual 110-watt Class D power amplifiers onboard
- 1" coaxial high-frequency compression drivers provide full-range sound from 57Hz-20kHz
- EmPower EQ control lets you blending between a flat or traditional guitar cab frequency response
- XLR combo jacks provide analog input for your stereo or 2-channel amp modeler
- High-speed USB connection provides input for up to 24-bit/192kHz digital signal
- Class 2 stereo Bluetooth wireless connectivity lets you stream audio from your mobile devices
- Use both analog and USB inputs simultaneously to play over backing tracks
- Cabinet is hand made from 3/4" void-free baltic birch
- Finished with black Tolex, black basket-weave speaker covering, and chrome hardware