Take This Corvette for a Drive!
Buckle up for the Gretsch G5135 Electromatic Corvette. With newly designed Mega'Tron pickups that conjure up some serious tone, the G5135 Electromatic Corvette also features an ultra-slim, lightweight design so you can take it here, there, and everywhere. Featuring a solid mahogany body, a mahogany set-neck, and an anchored Adjusto-matic bridge alongside chrome-plated die-cast tuners, there's even a Bigsby Licensed B50 tailpiece on this baby - an excellent value at this affordable price. Stylish and dripping with tonal possibilities, you'll drive your sound to entirely new places with the Gretsch G5135 Electromatic Corvette.
Gretsch G5135 Electromatic Corvette Features:
- Cherry stain with a gloss finish
- Double cut solid mahogany body
- 24.6" scale length
- Solid mahogany top
- Set-in mahogany neck
- 2 Mega'Tron pickups
- 3-position pickup switching
- Neck volume, bridge volume, and master tone controls
- Rosewood fretboard
- Anchored Adjusto-matic bridge
- Bigsby Licensed B50 vibrato tailpiece
- Chrome-plated hardware