Perfect for Singer/Songwriters and Guitarists!
The M-Audio Fast Track may just be the easiest way to record your guitar and voice with professional results. You'll love how easy the Fast Track is to use. Just connect the Fast Track to the USB port of your computer, plug in your axe, and you're ready to rock. It has an instrument/line input for your guitar, bass, and keyboards, plus a phantom-powered XLR microphone input ready for almost any microphone. Plus, the Fast Track gives you stereo RCA analog outputs for your monitors and a headphone output right on the front panel.
The Fast Track works with virtually all of your Mac and Windows hardware and software. A simple connection of a USB cable and you're set to go! The Fast Track even gets its power via USB, so you don't need to plug in a power cord or AC adapter. Once connected, you get excellent 24-bit/48kHz digital audio right in your favorite recording software. This portable USB audio interface also comes with great Pro Tools SE recording software, so you're ready to record, right out of the box!
M-Audio Fast Track 2 x 2 USB Audio Interface Features at a Glance:
- 2-input, 2-output audio interface
- Compatible with most popular recording software including Pro Tools M-Powered
- 24-bit/48kHz professional sound quality
- Plug-and-play USB connection (USB 2.0 compatible)
- XLR microphone input with gain control and 48V phantom power
- 1/4" instrument input with gain control
- 1/4" stereo headphone output
- RCA stereo speaker outputs
- Output level knob for adjusting volume of headphones and speaker outputs
- Direct monitoring button
- Powered by USB - no power adapter required
- Includes Pro Tools SE