A Simple, Reliable Solution for Recording Anywhere
NOTE: Pro Tools Express is not compatible with Mac OS X Mavericks or Yosemite.
Get the Avid Fast Track Solo USB audio interface if you like to record while your inspiration is fresh. It sounds great, and is about as easy to use as it gets. Plug the Fast Track Solo into your computer or iPad, plug in your microphone or instrument (or both!), and start recording. You won't have to worry about recording latency thanks to the Direct Monitor feature, and you've got outputs for your speakers as well as your headphones. And since it's USB-bus powered, you're truly ready to record anywhere with the Avid Fast Track Solo USB audio interface.Comes ready to record with free Pro Tools Express software
While it works with virtually any DAW software, the Avid Fast Track Solo comes ready to record with Pro Tools Express software for your Mac or PC. It's also iOS compatible, so you can connect it to your iPad for use with your audio apps.
- Avid Fast Track Solo USB Audio Interface Features:
- Easy to use audio interface for Mac, PC, and iPad
- Front-panel XLR input for your microphones and 1/4" input for your guitar or bass
- Perfect for singer-songwriters and musicians on the go
- Direct Monitor mode lets you monitor the inputs while you play, without annoying latency
- Comes with Pro Tools Express DAW software
- Fast Track Solo interface
- Pro Tools Express Activation Card (requires software activation and download)
- 6-foot USB cable (for Mac/PC connection)
- 3-foot 30-pin cable (for iPad connection)
- USB iLok key (for Pro Tools Express software authorization)
- User guides and documentation