Classic Fender reverb tones!
Everyone knows that Fender KNOWS reverb. And their '63 Spring Reverb is about as classic as it gets. Timeless. Tube-driven. Epic reverb. And so the tone-lovers at BOSS, realizing the classic-ness of this '63 Fender goodie. Well, they used their COSM technology to model it. And so after waving their awesome COSM wand, they pulled the FRB-1 '63 Fender Reverb out of their hat. And we love it. And so will you. Use the three classic controls — Dwell, Tone, and Mix — to slide your tone from all-out buttery warmth to sparkling Fender twang. It's versatile. And when you check out the retro-vibed appearance, you know the FRV-1 '63 Fender Reverb deserves a spot on your pedalboard and underneath your foot. Oh yes.
BOSS FRV-1 Fender 1963 Spring Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Re-creates the legendary sound of the 1963 Fender Spring Reverb via COSM technology
- Easy operation with 3 classic controls for Dwell, Tone, and Mix for creating sounds from buttery warmth to sparkling twang
- Cool, retro appearance
- Road-tough BOSS metal construction
BOSS FRV-1 Fender 1963 Spring Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Works with optional Roland PSA 9V adapter
- Dimensions: 2-7/8" W x 5-1/8" D x 2-3/8" H
- Weight: 15oz. (including 9V battery that comes included)