Add Pro-quality Plug-ins to Your DAW!
The McDSP Emerald Pack Bundle 4.0 Native adds another great plug-in to its comprehensive suite, giving you a premium processing package for your native DAW! McDSP Emerald Pack 4.0 Native now includes the fantastic Channel G Compact plug-in, which uses less DSP than its big sibling (also included). In all, you get a baker's dozen of McDSP's finest processing plug-ins, from compressors to EQs to reverbs, plus synth and guitar amp emulation. Call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer today to get the power and processing capability of the Emerald Pack 4.0 Native.McDSP Emerald Pack 4.0 Native Includes:
- Analog Channel - Reproduces the sounds of high-end analog tape machines, analog tape, and analog channel amplifiers. Analog Channel gives the user complete control of analog gain staging, acting as a 'digital pre-amp' (AC1), and analog tape and tape machines (AC2). (TEC award nominee)
- ML4000 - A high-resolution limiter and multi-band dynamics processor designed for music, mastering, post, and live sound. ML4000 is two plug-ins:
the ML1 mastering limiter and the ML4 multi-band gate, expander, and compressor.
- Revolver - A high-powered convolution reverb that drives like no other, providing two syncable delay lines, total impulse response adjustment, routable EQ, and unprecedented control. (PAR award recipient)
- Channel G - The ultimate channel strip solution. Modes for music and post production are available alongside models of the world's most popular analog mixing desks. (TEC award nominee)
- Channel G Compact - A smaller but very powerful sibling to Channel G, this plug-in uses less DSP horsepower.
- CompressorBank - The best from the old and the best from the new, delivering complete dynamic range control with Multiple Peak Detection Circuits, pre-filtering, static/dynamic EQ and compression curve modeling. (EQ Blue Ribbon award recipient)
- FilterBank - Can emulate any EQ: tube driven or solid-state, vintage or modern with unique and powerful features such as Peak, Slope, Dip controls and variable Q modes. (EQ Blue Ribbon award recipient)
- MC2000 - A high-end multi-band compressor plug-in designed to emulate the sounds of vintage and modern compressors in two, three, and four band configurations. (TEC award nominee)
- Chrome Tone - Brings the world of custom guitar amps, boutique outboard gear, and pedal effects inside your DAW.
- Synthesizer One - A sophisticated soft-synth designed to deliver a fabulously fat analog sound with the flexibility of software.
- DE555 - Brings you a new generation of de-essing techology, providing transparent, precise de-essing with unique flexibility.
- FutzBox - Distortion and noise generator plug-in that lets you low-fidelity versions of audio signals.
- NF575 - A high-resolution noise filter set designed to remove a wide variety of noise types from your audio.