A TDM Delay with a Rhythmic Groove!
NOTE: This product requires an iLok (not included) for authorization. Please call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer if you have questions.
EchoBoy is one of the finest professional echo/delays for Pro Tools TDM systems! It utilizes SoundToys' new technology to allow changing the rhythm of your delays. EchoBoy also provides a range of delays from digital to chorused to low-fi effects.SoundToys EchoBoy TDM at a Glance:
- New True Groove rhythm technology allows rhythmic manipulation of echoes
- Wide range of echo and delay sounds
- A variety of operating modes plus EQ, stereo imaging control and more
New True Groove rhythm technology allows rhythmic manipulation of echoes
Featuring intricate rhythm capabilities thanks to SoundToys' new True Groove rhythm technology, EchoBoy TDM lets users change the rhythm of their delays to allow the echo to swing and jam along with the mix. EchoBoy TDM includes adjustable swing/shuffle and accent for a truly musical echo sound. Users can tweak the feel control from "rushin" to "draggin" so the echo hits right where it sounds best. MIDI tempo locking also lets you lock EchoBoy to the session tempo with the flip of a switch.
Wide range of echo and delay sounds
EchoBoy offers a wide range of sounds and echo styles ranging from pristine digital delays, to smooth prime number delays, to warm chorused echoes, tape emulation and lo-fi effects. EchoBoy's extensive tweak menus offer an unlimited scope for the custom creation of totally unique timbres and effects.
A variety of operating modes plus EQ, stereo imaging control and more
EchoBoy TDM is loaded with a host of other features including single, dual, ping-pong and rhythm modes, dynamics control, low and high EQ with decay shaping, bit depth (low-fi) control, stereo imaging control, advanced analog mode and true TDM (not HTDM) support. EchoBoy TDM offers up to 5 seconds of delay on Pro Tools HD Accel systems.
- TDM plug-in with a wide range of vintage to modern echo and delay sounds
- Unique True Groove engine allows rhythmic manipulation of delay patterns
- MIDI tempo sync lets EchoBoy play to session tempo at the flip of a switch
- 2-band EQ, ping pong mode, stereo imaging control and low-fi bit depth control
- Up to 5 seconds of delay on HD Accel cards