A Great-sounding Wireless Setup for Your Guitar or Bass!
The Sennheiser EW 172 G3-G wireless instrument system brings wireless freedom to your guitar rig! Using a combination of a compact bodypack transmitter and a very reliable rackmountable receiver, the EW 172 G3-G system makes it easy to "plug in" without the hassle of onstage cable tangles. Thiis system provides easy setup a wide AF frequency response for clear, natural sound; you can even choose a "virtual cable length" to get the response you prefer. A built-in EQ and tuner add to this system's convenience, and bass players will love the extended frequency response. Free your yourself to play your best with the EW 172 G3-G system!
Sennheiser EW 172 G3-G Wireless Instrument System at a Glance:
- A transmitter made to perform with you
- You can rely on this receiver
- Great sound from a wireless package
A transmitter made to perform with you
Sennheiser has packed many useful features into the lightweight SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter. The SK 100 G3 has an easy-to-read graphic display, infrared sync, charging contacts, cable emulation, RF mute, an intuitive menu and much more. As features alone are no substitute for audio quality, the AF frequency response was expanded to 25Hz-18kHz for incredibly clear sound.
You can rely on this receiver
The rugged EM 100 G3 rack receiver is ready for the road with its proven transmission reliability and inspiring flexibility. A sound check mode allows you to check the audio and RF signal at any time during setup. Twenty frequency banks with 12 preset frequencies each — plus a user-programmable bank — mean you can easily run multiple channels of G3 wireless simultaneously.
Great sound from a wireless package
The system's new cable emulator feature allows you adjust virtual cable lengths to get sound response just like a cable would provide. Another great new feature for guitarists is the built-in guitar tuner right on the display. A built-in 5-band EQ allows you to fine tune your sound even further. Bass players in particular will be pleased with the enhanced AF frequency response; it starts at a thundering 25Hz, which will especially please players with 5-string bass guitars. Sennheiser included all the accessories you need, including a power supply unit, an instrument cable, two antennas, two stacking elements, and AA batteries.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1,680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indicatation in four steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated equalizer, Soundcheck mode, and guitar tuner
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack (not included) directly in the transmitter
- G Band (566-608MHz)
- Includes power supply unit, instrument cable, two antennas, two stacking elements, two AA batteries, and instructions