This Tube Combo Gives You the Sound of a 2-amp Setup!
The Bogner Custom Shop Duende Seco Mojado 1x12"/2x8" tube amplifier puts two individual 15-watt (6V6) power sections into one combo enclosure for an amazing array of sounds and options! If you're after a very dimensional 2-amp sound but don't want to lug two amps around (or crowd out your bandmates onstage), you'll love the Duende Seco Mojado! It features a two-channel tube preamp and a single 12" speaker facing the front grille, while two 8" speakers put sound out through the sides. You can blend the channels or use them separately on the amazing the Duende Seco Mojado.Bogner Custom Shop Duende Seco Mojado 1x12"/2x8" Tube Amplifier at a Glance:
- Two separate power amps and speaker configurations
- Use channels seperately or blend them
- Plenty of tones with the vibe you love
Two seperate power amps and speaker configurations
The Seco Mojado has two separate amps (2x15W 6V6) in one combo enclosure for a wet dry or true-stereo experience. The top amp controls function exactly like the regular Duende models except the power switch will also power up the bottom amp (but they do have individual standby switches).
Use channels separately or blend them
You get two footswitchable channels from the Duende Seco Mojado's single preamp. These channels can be combined or used seperately. The Seco Mojado also includes an effects loop with a buffered send/return, a compensated recording output for line-out recording, and a power amp line output.
Plenty of tones with the vibe you love
From classic clean tones to grainy grit to British-style saturated overdrive, Bogner's Duende Seco Mojado provides it all. Add the depth and dimension its dual power amp/dual speaker configuration provides, and you've got what amounts to a two-amp setup built into the chassis of a single very portable combo. Going after swampy tones with Leslie vibes? This amp can do it. Shimmering clear sounds? Absolutely. Beefed up garage tones with plenty of attitude? Sure thing. The Duende Seco Mojado is built to sound great onstage and in the studio, giving you an incredible tone tool.
- 1x12" speaker, front-mounted; 2x8" speakers, side-mounted
- Two 6V6 power tubes in each 15-watt power section
- 5Y3 (12W) or 5AR4 (15/30W) tube rectifier
- Five 12AX7 preamp tubes
- Two channels that can be combined or used separately (footswitchable)
- Reverb with independant level controls for each channel (Accutronics spring large tank)
- Tremolo with speed and depth (pull on) controls, footswitchable
- Tube effects loop with buffered send/return
- Compensated recording output
- Power amp line output
- Master EQ section: Air (treble), Body (bass) controls shared with Channel 1 and 2
- Channel 1: Gain (pull Bright), Treble, Bass, Volume and shared Master EQ controls
- Channel 2: Gain (pull Gain) , Volume and shared Master EQ controls