No-nonsense, Great DI!
The Whirlwind Director direct box converts an unbalanced line, instrument, or speaker signal to a low-impedance balanced level. The Whirlwind Director features 1/4" parallel wired in/out jacks, as well as a ground lift switch to help eliminate buzz and hum. A 30dB pad switch is also onboard to let you work with speaker-level signals, as well as line-level signals, and a very useful high-cut filter switch cuts down on amplifier noise when engaged. This DI uses Whirlwind's TRHL-M transformer with a metal shield, so you know you'll get top-quality performance from the Whirlwind Director.Whirlwind Director Direct Box Features:
- 1/4" parallel wired in/out jacks
- Ground Lift switch to help eliminate hum and buzz
- 30dB pad switch for selecting between line/instrument or speaker level input signals
- Switchable high-cut filter to eliminate amplifier noise
- Uses Whirlwind's TRHL-M transformer with metal shield