Perfect Stand for Snares and Toms!
With its extremely wide Mega-Tripod base and uniquely angled basket arms, the DW 9399 offset drum stand is ideal for snare drums and mounted toms of a wide range of sizes. The DW 9399's contoured basket can comfortably accommodate snare drums or rack toms between 10" and 16" in diameter. A Neoprene base and provides an incredibly firm grip on your drum, without pinching it or applying any significant pressure on the shell. And since you can easily remove the basket from the tilter, the DW 9399 also supports quick snare changes.
9000 Series hardware offers professional-grade support
DW's taken input from the world's top drummers and drum techs and incorporated it into their elite 9000 Series of hardware. In the series, you'll find all the features those drummers and techs have been calling for, including memory locks on the tube joints and the base assembly, plastic tube insulators, infinitely adjustable toothless tilters, large reset handles, secondary tilter locks, cymbal space adjusters, heavy gauge tubing, and more. For the most professional of needs - studio or stage - you can depend DW and their premier 9000 series hardware.DW 9399 Snare/Tom Stand Features:
- Professional-quality stand that's perfect for both snare drums and mounted toms.
- Angled basket arms firmly hold drums between 10" and 16" in diameter, without excessive pressure
- Soft Neoprene surface decouples your drum from the stand, allowing the shell to ring out freely
- Double-braced Mega-Tripod legs offer superior stability
- Hinged memory locks on the tube joints and tripod leg assembly make setup quick, easy, and consistent
- TechLock with large reset handle allows you to securely locking the snare drum angle
- Basket can be quickly removed from the tilter, for fast changes
- Plastic tube insulators inside heavy-gauge tubing ensure extreme stability and noise-free operation