Five Watts Is All You Need
Marshall expands the Class5 family of amps with the Class5 HD 5-watt tube amp head, and there is plenty to be excited about. Smaller-wattage amps have been a "secret weapon" of tone in many guitarists' arsenals - there's something about being able to really crank a small amp and push your speakers to their limits that just sounds huge. With the Class5 HD, you can now combine the awesome, unmitigated tone of the Class5 combo with the flexibility of an amp head.
With its Class A amp design and all-tube circuitry the Class5 HD amp head is wonderfully straightforward. It might remind you of a mini-Plexi from the good old days. The Class5 HD gives you treble, mid, bass, and volume controls - all you need to coax an astoundingly wide range of tones out of the Class5 HD's ECC83 and EL84 tubes. The Class A amp design makes this amp ultra responsive, just like a good tube amp should be.
The Class5 HD is ideal for gigging musicians and recording guitarists who want huge tone without hauling a huge stack. Both 8 Ohm and 16 Ohm outputs are ready to drive the speaker cabinet of your choice. There's even a headphone output for late night jamming. And you will want to jam all night - plug into the Class5 HD and you'll be hooked.Marshall Class5 HD Features at a Glance:
- Class A amp design and all-tube signal path for pure, vintage tone
- No-frills control set makes it quick and easy to dial in a great sound
- Headphone output lets you jam until the sun comes up
- 8 Ohm and 16 Ohm speaker outputs make this a flexible amp in the studio and on stage
- Built tough to last by Marshall UK
- Perfect head for the Marshall Class5 C110 1x10 extension cabinet!