Beautiful Ribbon Sound, High SPL Handling!
Here's an exceptional ribbon mic, at a price that makes it easy to put to work in any studio! Avantone's CR-14 ribbon mic gives you smooth sound, classy retro-style looks, and the kind of SPL handling (up to 145dB) that makes it great on practically anything in your studio - vocals, drum kits, guitar amps, and more! The CR-14 is constructed with top-notch components, from the machined brass body to the low-mass dual ribbon elements. This surprisingly affordable mic comes complete with a shockmount, a wooden box, and a metal case. You'll love how the CR-14 makes your projects sound better immediately!
Avantone CR-14 Ribbon Microphone Features:
- Unique, elegant brass body design
- Dual, low-mass ribbon element
- Fast, accurate transient response, ultra-high 145dB SPL capability
- Figure-8 pickup pattern via front and rear, with extended sweet spots
- Low residual noise
- No power supply required
- No internal active electronics to overload or produce distortion
- Magnets: Rare Earth Neodymium
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-15kHz +/-3dB
- Output Impedance: <=600 ohms
- Maximum SPL : 145dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz)
- Sensitivity : -52 dBv +/- 2dB Re. (0dB=1V/Pa)
- Recommended Load Impedance: 3,000 ohms
- Output Connector: Male XLR, 3 pin
- S/N Ratio re 1Pa : 70dB
- Included Accessories: Wooden box, shockmount, metal case
- Finish: Polished nickel trim, metallic wine red body, black grille
- Weight: 16 oz.
- Dimensions: 1.45" x 6.89"