Steinberg's Desktop Controller Puts Cubase at Your Command!
The Steinberg CC121 USB control surface lets you control your Cubase project effectively and efficiently, and it fits desktop recording setups perfectly! The CC121 includes an extremely versatile Advanced Integration controller knob that can control Cubase 4 parameters, effects, or VST setting, as well as a single smooth motorized 100mm fader. Twelve dedicated rotary encoders and an array of useful buttons add functionality and control, allowing you to take command of your Cubase 4 setup from a minimum of hardware space with the CC121.
Steinberg CC121 USB Control Surface for Cubase at a Glance:
- A quality control surface
- Advanced Integration controller knob
- Integrated EQ, rotary encoders, and studio-style features
A quality control surface
Built to an extremely high manufacturing and component standard, CC121 provides totally integrated tactile control of all parameters within Cubase, with a unique design architecture that keeps you 100% focused on your Cubase project.
Advanced Integration controller knob
The CC121 includes an ultra-precision Advanced Integration controller knob with 'point and control' support; it controls any visual Cubase 4 parameter, internal FX setting or VSTi parameter using mouse pointer selection. The motorized 100mm touch-sensitive fader is smooth, responsive, and accurate. You also get dedicated control of Cubase channel settings including solo/mute, record arm, 'e' settings button, automation read/write, pan, and VSTi editor.
Integrated EQ, rotary encoders, and studio-style features
The CC121 provides a full Cubase EQ section in the hardware, with 12 dedicated rotary encoders, mode selection and bypass switches. You get instant plug and play results with 'Cubase Ready' LED - no additional setup or parameter assigning required! A user-assignable section with Cubase-integrated presets for Control Room studio sends and monitoring setup adds to the functionality, giving you console-style features from a compact unit.
- Advanced Integration controller knob with 'point and control' support
- Instant plug and play with 'Cubase Ready' LED
- One motorized 100mm touch-sensitive fader
- Dedicated control of Cubase channel settings
- Full Cubase EQ section in hardware
- 12 dedicated rotary encoders with mode selection and bypass switches
- User-assignable section with Cubase-integrated presets for Control Room studio sends and monitoring setup