Your Favorite Bass Fuzz Just Got Better!
The Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Bass Big Muff Pi delivers the classic bass fuzz tone you crave plus the control you need to make it work with your music. Packed with more tone-shaping tricks than ever, this Deluxe Bass Big Muff Pi is ehx's answer to countless requests from professional bass players. For instance, there's a -10dB pad onboard to accommodate active pickups, and a built-in gate to keep your performance tight. Once you dive in, you'll be amazed by what you can do with your Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Bass Big Muff Pi!
Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Bass Big Muff Pi Bass Fuzz Stompbox Effect at a Glance:
- Blend dial lets you fuzz up your bass, without killing your dynamics
- Crossover controls provide everything you need to sculpt the perfect bass fuzz
- The output options you need for studio and stage alike
Get the massive bass fuzz tone you want, without sacrificing the dynamics and definition you can't afford to lose, with the Deluxe Bass Big Muff Pi. That's because Electro-Harmonix added a long-requested blend control to the classic Bass Big Muff Pi, which lets you mix dry signal back in with its distortion effect.Crossover controls provide everything you need to sculpt the perfect bass fuzz
No one saw the Deluxe Bass Big Muff Pi's crossover controls coming. The variable lowpass filter lets you round off the dry low-frequency signal, freeing up space for high-frequency fuzz. The variable highpass filter, on the other hand, pulls lows out of the fuzz, removing the mud from your fuzz tone. And to top it all off, the entire crossover section on the electro-harmonix Deluxe Bass Big Muff Pi is footswitchable, allowing you to dramatically shift your tone in real time.The output options you need for studio and stage alike
When Electro-Harmonix built the Deluxe Bass Big Muff Pi, they had a pretty good idea that serious bass players like you would want to use this stompbox both live onstage and in the recording studio. That's why they hooked it up with three separate outputs. The parallel 1/4" output lets you send just your dry signal back to your monitor or onstage amplifier. On the other side of the Deluxe Bass Big Muff Pi, you'll find both a standard 1/4" output for your main amp and a balanced XLR out for running direct to the PA or into a recording interface.Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Bass Big Muff Pi Bass Fuzz Stompbox Effect Features:
- A awesome version of ehx's classic bass fuzz effect updated to meet the demands of modern bass players
- Switchable 0dB/-10dB input provides compatibility with both passive and active pickups
- Blend control lets you mix the direct and distorted signal to taste
- Take complete control of your output signal and sound with three outputs: a 1/4" effect out, a 1/4" direct (buffered dry) out, and an XLR DI out
- Sculpt your sound with the foot-switchable crossover section, featuring a variable lowpass filter on the dry signal and a variable highpass filter on the distorted signal
- Control unwanted noise at any level with the built-in noise gate