Self-contained Mighty Mini Mic!
Need to maneuver your mic into a tight spot on the drums? Then you'll love Shure's Beta 98AMP/C mini condenser microphone/preamp. Its diminuitive size makes the Beta 98AMP/C perfect for situations in which a full-sized mic just won't fit - but, this mini mic doesn't compromise on impressive, accurate sound. Its cardioid pickup pattern helps keep unwanted outside sounds at bay. The Beta 98AMP/C comes complete with a compact preamp unit, gooseneck, and quick-release clip (perfect for stand or instrument mounting), so you get both perfect placement you need to make great sound happen.
Shure Beta 98AMP/C Miniature Cardioid Condenser Microphone with Preamp, Clip, and Gooseneck Features:
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 179 ohms
- Sensitivity (at 1kHz, open circuit voltage): -48.0 dBV/Pa (4.0 mV)
- Maximum SPL (1kHz at 1% THD) 1,000 ohm load: 144dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (referenced at 94dB SPL at 1kHz): 64dB
- Dynamic Range (at 1kHz) 1,000 ohm load: 114dB
- Common Mode Rejection (20Hz-20kHz): >50 dB
- Clipping Level (1kHz at 0.25% THD): 1,000 ohm load: 1.0dBV (1.26V)
- Self Noise (typical, equivalent SPL, A-weighted): 30dB SPL
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Weight: 0.6 oz.
- Connector: 3-pin XLR, male, balanced
- Includes Preamp with XLR Connection
- Includes Gooseneck and Quick-release Clip, for Easy and Accurate Placement, Mounting, and Removal
- Requires +48V phantom power