Get the Most From Your Batteries!
Ever wonder how much juice your batteries have left? Maybe it's an important stompbox on your pedalboard. Maybe it's your active bass. Whatever it is, all you need is the Batt-O-Meter and you can do it. Just plug the gold-plated Power Probe into your instrument or gear's 1/4" input and it'll test the life of the battery (without you having to get in there and remove it). The Keith McMillen Instruments Batt-O-Meter will work with just about any battery-operated gadget with a 1/4" jack input. Now you'll never be left guessing before a performance - and you'll save cash by using every battery to the max! Get the Batt-O-Meter.Keith McMillen Instruments Batt-O-Meter Features at a Glance:
- Battery tester with 1/4" gold-plated Power Probe
- Connects to gear with a 1/4" input to test battery life
- Lets you know how many volts a battery is delivering
- Lets you know how many hours left before the device runs out of power
- Gives you the remaining life of any 1.5-volt or 9-volt battery
- Also works with active basses and some acoustic guitars with preamps