Classic Ampeg Sound in a Whole New Package!
The redesigned Ampeg BA-210 bass combo amplifier is what you need to be heard over the band. With two 10" custom Ampeg speakers and 450 watts of power, you'll have everything you'll need for powerful low end amplification. And with the addition of a 60-degree wedge, you can even position the BA-210 as a floor monitor. All of the controls are now on the front for easier access to level controls, the Scrambler overdrive circuit, and the 3-band EQ - including ultra-tone-shaping. Make killer tone yours with the Ampeg BA-210 bass combo amplifier!
Power meets performance
Ampeg's BA-210 bass combo amplifier is ready for your next gig. Thump with two 10" drivers and attack with the 1" Piezo driver and the grit-giving Scrambler overdrive. With the 3-band EQ, ultra-high/low tone shaping, and HF mute, you get pedalboard tweakability without the pedals. All of the controls have been moved to the amp face for easy accessibility while using the BA-210's biggest new feature - the 60-degree wedge. Put the BA-210 on its side in floor monitor position and focus your bass towards your face! Classic sound in a whole new package - the Ampeg BA-210 bass combo amplifier has been redesigned with your next gig in mind.
Ampeg BA-210 Bass Combo Amplifier Features:
- 450-watt output
- 2 x 10" Ampeg Custom 10 speakers
- 3-band EQ with ultra-high/low tone shaping and HF mute
- 1/8" stereo and 1/4" mono auxilliary input with level control
- 1/8" headphone output
- XLR direct line-out
- Effects send/return
- External speaker output
- Bass Scrambler overdrive circuit
- 15dB pad on the input for use with active or high output sources
- Covered in classic black Tolex with metal-reinforced corners
- Newly designed wedge cabinet for use in floor monitor position