This 49-key Controller is Packed with Features and Plays Great!
M-Audio's new Axiom 49 is part of the more advanced Axiom line of MIDI controllers. Built around an even more rugged chassis, the Axiom 49 includes 49 semi-weighted velocity-sensitive keys with assignable aftertouch, eight MIDI trigger pads, six reassignable transport buttons, 20 non-volatile memory locations and more.M-Audio Axiom 49 MIDI Controller Keyboard at a Glance:
- 49 semi-weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch sensitivity, plus pads
- Assignable knobs and transport controls
- Includes Live Lite and Enigma editing software
Semi-weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch, plus pads
If you need total MIDI control and playability in a compact package, check out the Axiom 49. This advanced 49-key USB mobile MIDI controller delivers semi-weighted action plus assignable aftertouch, and eight rubberized trigger pads that put drum programming and performance at your fingertips.
Assignable knobs and transport controls
Eight endless rotary encoder knobs let you get your hands on synth parameters, virtual mixer controls and more. Nine assignable sliders make fader control possible. Six transport controls can also assign to control other MIDI parameters. Virtually everything is freely MIDI-assignable - and the backlit LCD screen makes programming easy and intuitive. You get 20 memory locations for onboard storage.
Includes Live Lite and Enigma editing software
The Axiom 49 helps you get started making music right away by including a copy of Ableton Live Lite. This music production solution allows you to spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise, and edit your musical ideas. Live brings acoustic, electronic and virtual instruments, as well as your digital audio recordings, together in a single interface with unparalleled ease of use. In the end, Live lets you focus on what really matters: your music. In addition, the Axiom 49 includes free Enigma editor/librarian software to manage an unlimited number of setups via computer.
- 49-key velocity-sensitive semi-weighted action keyboard with assignable aftertouch
- Nine assignable sliders
- 8 MIDI-assignable trigger pads
- 8 MIDI-assignable rotary encoder knobs
- 6 transport buttons reassignable to other MIDI parameters
- Assignable pitch bend and modulation wheels
- Octave up/down; transpose up/down
- Preset / program change / MIDI channel +/- buttons
- Backlit LCD screen
- Sustain and expression pedal jacks
- Built-in USB MIDI interface including standard MIDI In and Out jacks
- Powered via USB or optional power supply
- Class-compliant with Windows XP and Mac OS X
- 20 non-volatile memory locations
- Memory dump via Sys Ex
- Compatible with free Enigma librarian/editor for storing and organizing setups
- All controllers fully programmable to MIDI controller number and channel
- Controller Mute function mutes controller output to avoid parameter jumps
- Snapshot function transmits all current controller settings
- On/off rocker switch
- Weighs only 10 lbs.
- Includes Ableton Live Lite music production software so you can make music right away